By Emily Boyd,Carl Folke
Read Online or Download Adapting Institutions PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
Chapters by way of a exceptional crew of foreign authors on numerous facets of Underground Injection technology and know-how are geared up into seven sections addressing particular issues of curiosity. within the first part the chapters concentrate on the heritage of deep underground injection to boot regulatory concerns, destiny developments and chance research.
The most very important concerns in constructing sustainable administration ideas and incorporating ecodesigns in construction, production and operations administration is the overview of the sustainability of industrial operations and agencies’ total environmental functionality. The booklet provides the result of contemporary experiences on sustainability evaluate.
This completely attractive, concise ebook tells the tale of California's Most worthy source, tracing the adventure of water within the country from the ambience to the snowpack to our taps and meals. alongside the best way, we study a lot approximately California itself because the e-book describes its rivers, lakes, wetlands, dams, and aqueducts and discusses the function of water in agriculture, the surroundings, and politics.
This quantity contains over 30 chapters, written by means of specialists from worldwide. It examines a number of administration innovations for facing drought and shortage. those innovations contain administration methods for various areas, corresponding to coastal, city, rural, and agricultural components. It deals a number of thoughts for tracking, assessing, and forcasting drought by using distant sensing and GIS instruments.
- The Practical Applicability of Toxicokinetic Models in the Risk Assessment of Chemicals: Proceedings of the Symposium The Practical Applicability of Toxicokinetic ... Hague, The Netherlands, 17–18 February 2000
- Contaminant Geochemistry: Interactions and Transport in the Subsurface Environment
- Industrial Waste Treatment Handbook
- Water Resource Management: Sustainability in an Era of Climate Change
- Chemically Bonded Phosphate Ceramics: Twenty-First Century Materials with Diverse Applications
Extra resources for Adapting Institutions
Adapting Institutions by Emily Boyd,Carl Folke